- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Farmers Only app?
- Is Farmers Only free?
- How much does Farmers Only cost?
- Is there a Farmers Only phone number?
- Is Farmers Only for gays as well as for straight people?
- Is there a Farmers Only free trial code?
- How to delete a Farmers Only account?
- Are there any black Farmers Only members?
Farmers Only is an online dating site for people looking to meet someone in rural areas. Most members come from the country, but some city folk are looking to meet someone outside of the city. Still, the tagline was one that caught my eye: “City folks just don’t get it”.
I reviewed this site to help you decide whether it’s right for you or not. Ultimately, of course, it’s your decision, but I’ve provided the most important points. This in-depth Farmers Only review looks at the process of signing up, creating a profile, contacting other members, and the difference between a free membership and a paid one.
- An option to text message other members securely
- A simple and straightforward sign-up process
- Action taken to ensure that members are genuine
- A broad age range and a nice balance of men and women
- A niche market, so it’s easier to find a certain type of person
- No formal matching algorithm
- Communication can only take place between two paid members
- The dated appearance could do with a makeover