- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is There a Seeking Arrangement App?
- Is the Seeking Arrangement Website Responsive?
- Is Seeking Arrangement Free?
- Seeking Arrangement Delete Account
- Secret Benefits vs Seeking Arrangements: What’s the Difference?
- Can I Block Another Member on the site?
- How Can I Contact Seeking Arrangement Support?
Seeking Arrangements matches wealthy and successful people with younger, attractive members looking for someone to pamper them. The website provides a venue for people to be upfront about what they want so that both parties are happy with the arrangement and can continue to be honest with each other.
I’ve reviewed many dating sites in my time, but this one seemed to be one of the most intriguing dating platforms out there. This comprehensive review of the site looks at the sign-up process, the various ways to contact members, the differences between a basic and premium membership, and more. It also looks at whether Seeking Arrangements offers legit matches and lives up to its reputation. Let’s put the site to the test with this Seeking review.
- One-on-one video chatting
- Additional security protection including two-factor authentication and security questions
- New profiles are moderated manually and through AI, which ensures that most fake profiles are removed
- Diamond Club certification verifies net worth
- Most plans don’t have automatic re-billing
- A strong member base of over 10 million users
- Sugar Babies can send and receive messages for free. A limited trial is available for Sugar Daddies and Sugar Mommies
- Background checks are limited to the U.S.
- While there is an app for Android users, it’s web-based, and there’s yet to be an iOS app made available
- The prompts to upgrade can be a bit overwhelming