- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Compliment a Photo
- Personal Message
- 1. About Section
- 2. Photos
- 3. Personality Profile
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- Here is some helpful information on the different plans
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is eHarmony free?
- How much does eHarmony cost?
- How do you rate eHarmony vs Match?
- Is eHarmony available in other countries?
- Is eHarmony gay friendly?
- Does eHarmony work?
- How to delete eHarmony account
- How to cancel eHarmony
- Is it possible to receive an eHarmony refund?
- What is the eHarmony phone number?
Based on years of research and thousands of successful marriages, eHarmony boasts that they are the best and most trusted dating service in the world. It strives to provide members with the ability to find compatible, eligible singles who are seeking a long-term commitment from anywhere in the world.
One of eHarmony’s unique selling points is their trademarked, 32-dimension personality compatibility assessment. Millions of people are looking to find love online by utilizing their personality traits to match them with other eHarmony members.
Our comprehensive eHarmony review will provide you with everything you need to know about the service which will help you to determine if the site is the right fit for you and your relationship goals.
- #1 most trusted dating website
- Over 10-million active members worldwide
- Utilizes a trademarked 32-dimension compatibility system when matching
- Free Basic Membership includes unlimited matches
- User-friendly, quick, and easy sign-up process
- Video Date feature allows members to meet via webcam before in person
- Customer Care team available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- A membership plan is required to be able to see photographs of eligible singles and engage in meaningful communication
- Uploading a photo is only permitted in JPG format and must be under 10MB. (It is important to note that your photo will be cropped upon upload.)